Visitors from most foreign countries need a visa for entering the territory of Russian Federation, it cannot be obtained at the border; therefore you should apply for a Russian Visa at one of the Consulate offices of Russian Federation in your country.
For getting visa your application should be accompanied by a written invitation letter of the host-university, i.e. by the confirmation of the planned course.
In order for us to be able to issue an official invitation letter, the participants are required to provide us with the following information when applying for the course:
- Student’s full name
- Date of birth, place of birth
- Place of living (country, city/town/village)
- Place of studying/work incl. exact address, position
- Citizenship and passport data
- Destination and dates of the trip
- Place of visa obtaining (Consulate office)
- Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date and has at least 1 blank page