Online summer school “Modern Russian language”
Moscow Region State University invites foreign citizens to take part in Online summer school “Modern Russian language 2022”, which is going to be held from 4 to 23 July, 2022.
Closed borders and quarantine are not a reason to refuse the opportunity to improve your knowledge of the Russian language. And if you were just going to study it, now’s the time to start! You can find your advantages everywhere, and our online summer school also has them:
- convenient schedule of classes (we take into account wishes of all the participants);
- small groups (4-7 students), formed by the language level;
- low cost of training (3 days a week for 4 hours);
- friendly atmosphere and flexible approach to teaching will allow all the participants even the most shy to feel comfortable during classes.
Together with our highly qualified and experienced teachers, we guarantee:
- you will improve your knowledge skills of the Russian language;
- you won’t feel boring during class;
- interesting cultural program that will allow you to visit virtually the sights of Moscow and the Moscow region;
- you won’t even notice that classes are held remotely;
- at the end of the program, you will receive a certificate from MRSU.
With great impatience we look forward to seeing you at our Online summer school “Modern Russian language 2022”! We only have two requirements for you: Internet access and desire to learn.