How to check the reliability of suppliers, optimally build logistics, invest profitably in business development and anticipate financial risks? These skills will be acquired by undergraduates of the program “Management of Innovative and investment projects” of the Faculty of Economics.
The training takes place by correspondence in a distance format. The acceptance of documents has already begun, please follow the link: https://web.mgou.ru/lp/magistracy/#priem!
Entrance tests will start on February 8.
In the course of training, students will study relevant disciplines:
- Organization and financing of investment activities;
- Innovation design and innovation project management;
- Startup Management;
- Organization and management of communications in investment and innovation projects;
- Development of documentation support for investment and innovation projects;
- Project management of public and private partnerships, and others.
- In the course of training, undergraduates undergo practical training.
The duration of training is 2 years and 5 months.
The tuition fee is 80,000 rubles per year.