International cooperation is one of the main spheres of MRSU life.
The basic aims of MRSU international activities are:
- further internationalization of all aspects of University life
- involvement in State and Regional projects of support of Russian language, education and culture in the world
- rise of the Moscow Region image abroad
- enrollment of prospective students in MRSU
- increase of number of international students studying on Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs, Doctorate programs, Short time courses
- develop of international cooperation in the field of University science and research including MRSU international conferences and seminars, bilateral and multilateral research projects, publication of articles of Russian and foreign scientists and investigators in MRSU scientific journals
- rise of academic mobility of MRSU students, doctorates and professor staff
- realization of joint educational programs including double degree diploma programs
- invitation of international professors and researchers
MRSU has many international partners in more than 30 countries – universities, scientific institutes and centers, colleges, museums etc.
MRSU international activity upholds in institutes and faculties, research centers and laboratories, departments and chairs. Function of University international activity coordinator fulfils International Cooperation Department. In its structure there are Department of International Relations, Department for International Students and Center of International Education.
International cooperation is not only a process of MRSU interaction with international partners but also an important aspect of meaningful educational and research activities of the University. International cooperation helps students to find new friends in our University and in Moscow Region. It helps to develop an international life in our University and to organize such processes as: the admission of foreign citizens, classes for international students, joint training and creative evenings of Russian and international students, lectures of international professors, reports of foreign scientists, a pleasant communication with our dear international graduates, academic mobility of students, MRSU teachers trips abroad and many other positive aspects.
Every person from a first-year student to a famous professor can take part in the international life of the University.