The educational program “Advanced Russian” is for those with basic Russian level (A-2) or levels B-1, B-2, C-1.
The program enables students learn the Russian language better and to enlarge the vocabulary for further professional activities connected with Russian.
Terms of study: 1 – 10 months.
– flexible depending on term of study, level of knowledge of Russian, personal interests of student etc.
– 5-day academic week (24 hours).
Special features of the program:
– program includes:
- General Russian course
- Professional Russian course with vocabulary of future profession
- Speech practice
The program prepares students for a successful passing of the entrance tests that are necessary for admission to the bachelor, master or doctorate programs as well as for a successful passing of the TORFL B-1 / B-2 / C-1 / C-2
At all the stages of the program students are offered to take classes in a corrective phonetic course which is necessary for forming correct Russian speech. Each student has an opportunity for individual consultations with a teacher.
The program structure
The program consists of the several interconnected sections that are studied at the same time:
- country studies
- linguocultural studies
- theoretical grammar
- practical grammar
- speech training with Russian students
The system of knowledge evaluation
– tests and exams
– final test
The program helps to develop the main language skills:
- Communicative skills – the ability to speak Russian fluently
- Sociolinguistic skills – adjusting to social and cultural environment in Russia, getting to know the basics of Russian culture including the speech norms both in General Russian and in Professional Russian;
- Professional skills – learning the advanced profession-oriented vocabulary.
A graduate from the Advanced Russian course is ready for further training at any educational program.
A student can continue his studies at: