The University guarantees to students to respect their rights, including ones below:
- to get high-quality education in accordance with the federal state education standards and requirements;
- to use the library and its information resources on a free basis;
- to participate in all kinds of scientific and research work, conferences and seminars;
- to express free one’s own opinions and beliefs;
- other rights in accordance with Russian legislation.
The University requires that the students should observe their obligations, including ones below:
- to observe the requirements of the University Regulations;
- to observe the Rules of arrival, residence and travelling for foreign citizens studying and/or entering MRSU (download)
- to observe the Dormitory Rules
- to acquire the theoretical knowledge and practical skills from the chosen educational program;
- to attend compulsory classes and do all the tasks presupposed by the educational programs and syllabi in time;
- to inform in time the University administration of the inability to attend classes for a valid reason;
- to keep the University premises and grounds neat and orderly;
- to take good care of the University property, compensate damages to the University in the established procedure;
- to observe the requirements of the pass control, keep the student ID card;
- to be polite and tactful with all the teachers, employees and students of the University;
- to follow the rules of conduct ALWAYS AND EVERYWHERE;
- to abstain from drinking alcohol on the University grounds.
University working hours
MRSU has a six-day workweek. Sunday is a day-off.
Classes for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students begin at 9 a.m. and finish not later than 6 p.m.
Classes for full-time doctorate students begin at 9 a.m. and finish not later than 6 p.m.
Classes for short time courses students depend on specifics of each course program.
Winter vacation is usually from the 25th of January till the 7th of February
Summer vacation is usually from the 1st of July till the 31st of August
In July there may be held compulsory practical training in accordance with the syllabus
At the University it is strictly prohibited:
- to be in a state of alcohol, drug or other kind of intoxication;
- to smoke in places not designated for this purpose;
- to wear outdoor clothes, headwear and clothes hiding the face;
- to make a noise and speak loud in class;
- to play gambling games (cards, Oriental draughts etc.);
- to use foul language;
- to fight or otherwise apply physical force in solving an argument;
- to change locks in the dormitory without authorization.