The graduate studies provide the sample opportunities for entrants: perspectives of professional and personal development, and career growth. Postgraduate education will allow you to conduct research under the guidance of outstanding scientists, doctors of Sciences, academics.
Why do you need postgraduate education and a degree?
- you gain practical research skills, contribute to the development of advanced scientific trends;
- you get the opportunity to participate in international, national, regional conferences and seminars and foreign internships;
- you are awarded a postgraduate diploma and qualification “Researcher. Teacher-researcher” with the possibility of further defense of the thesis after successful completion of the program;
- you are awarded the degree of candidate of Sciences, which gives the right to teach in Universities, to conduct research in scientific institutions and organizations after the successful defense of the thesis;
- getting a degree is a contribute to successful career growth.
In the graduate school of the University there are:
- 15 training areas for 33 educational programs;
- dissertation Council;
- budget and extra-budgetary places;
- full-time and part-time education;
- possibility of internship abroad;
- training from well-known Russian and foreign scientists;
- scholarship and other social support measures (for full-time graduate students);
- postponement from the army (for young people studying full-time);
- annual paid leave for post-graduate correspondence courses (during the session).
Graduate school of Moscow state University is waiting for its students at:
Moscow, Radio street, 10A, office 79G.
Documents acceptance: Monday-Thursday – from 09:00 to 17:30, Friday – from 09:00 to 16:30.
Admission campaign will last until September 5, 2019 (inclusive).
Entrance tests will be held from 9 to 16th of September 2019.
More information about graduate school of MRSU is on the official website of the University: