The 27 of June, 2018 in the Chinese People’s Republic Embassy in the Russian Federation the acting as a head of MRSU Rector Veronika Stanislavovna Zapalatskaya met with the plenipotentiary minister, the counsellor minister and the head of the education department of the Chinese People’s Republic Embassy in the Russian Federation Mr. Yu Jihai and with the 1st secretary of the Embassy of the CPR in Russia, the staff member of the education department of the CPR in the RF, Mr. Mei Hancheng.
The acting as a head of MRSU Rector Veronika Stanislavovna Zapalatsky and the plenipotentiary minister, the counsellor minister of the Chinese People’s Republic Embassy in Russia, Mr. Yu Jihai are negotiating.
During the meeting, were discussed issues of interaction between MRSU and the embassy in the following areas of cooperation:
* Chinese students recruitment for studying at MRSU for various educational programs – pre-university training programs, higher education programs, language and scientific internship programs.
* Chinese students recruitment for joint educational programs leading to the receipt of two diplomas – MRSU diploma and diploma of Chinese partner university.
* Students Exchange with partner universities for studying in the language internship program.
* Employment of Chinese language teachers.
* Development of the bachelor’s program “Pedagogical education”, the profile of “Primary education and Chinese language”;
* Development of the Chinese Language Regional Center activities, established on February 15, 2015 in cooperation with the Jiangsu Second Pedagogical Institute with the support of the Chinese People’s Republic Embassy in Russia.
The sides noted with satisfaction the unique MRSU experience on the creation of a new category of foreign students – advanced training courses from among the directors of schools in China, who were trained at MRSU in September 2016.
Also, the parties stressed the high role of MRSU in the development of cooperation between the Moscow region and Jiangsu Province, which is expressed primarily in the activities of the MRSU Chinese Language Regional Center and in cross-trainings of Russian and Chinese students and teachers on the basis of MRSU and Jiangsu Second Pedagogical Institute c. Nanjing).
Mr. Yu Jihai thanked our university for many years effective work in the teaching of the Chinese language and to promote the spread of the Chinese language and Chinese culture in the Moscow region and assured the Embassy’s firm intention to continue the fully MRSU assist in developing various projects in the field of Sinology.
Veronika Stanislavovna, for her part, expressed deep gratitude to the Chinese Embassy and personally to Mr. Yu Jihai and Mr. Mei Hancheng for their work and support of our university in various directions of the university’s activity in teaching the Chinese language of various students categories of students from Moscow second-graders to graduate students.
After the meeting, V.S. Zapalatskaya on behalf of MRSU was given the Embassy with a picture written by the students of our university and invited Chinese diplomats to visit MRSU to speak to students and teachers on the topics of Russian-Chinese cooperation in education, science and culture, and on the topics of China’s innovative educational technologies.
A painting written by MRSU students will now decorate the interiors of the Chinese embassy!