On April 12, 2020, an online open university day was held in the Moscow Region State University. It was rich and informative event for more than 200 participants.
Classical education, modern digital technologies in education and a worthy scholarship – all these options are offered by the University.
New profiles will be opened this year:
- Faculty of Law – “Judicial advocacy and Notarial Practice”;
- Faculty of Russian Philology – “Journalist activity and publicism”;
- Faculty of History, Political Science and Law – “Politics and National Security”;
- Faculty of Economics – “Finance and Credit”;
- Faculty of Technology and Entrepreneurship – “Technological education (project activities) and educational robotics”.
The Director of the Center for vocational guidance and organization of admission of applicants Nadezhda Blinova and the executive Secretary of the admission committee Irina Shcheglova, as well as deans of the faculties and University employees detailed answered questions of applicants and their parents, talked about the features of training at the University, about the rules for admission in 2020, on the conditions of receipt on a budgetary and paid basis, as well as on the target set in the University
Record of the digital meeting is available here https://edu.mgou.ru/openday/new/
The next Open University Day of the Moscow Region State University will be held on May 16, 2020.